EXCLUSIVE: Joe's missing millions! Financial records reveal Biden had $5.2million in unexplained income - as emails show he paid Hunter's legal bills for one megabucks Chinese deal and was tapped as 'big guy' to get a 10% cut in another.
- Emails from Hunter's laptop reveal Joe Biden agreed to pay his son's legal fees for his deal with a Chinese government-controlled company
- Joe was able to pay the bills after earning millions of dollars through his and his wife's companies after he left office as vice president
- But an analysis by DailyMail.com of the president's financial records shows $5.2million is unexplained
- The 'missing millions' and emails on Hunter's abandoned laptop suggest Joe would have a 10% share in Hunter's blockbuster deal with the Chinese
- The revelation ties the president even closer to Hunter's overseas business dealings, despite the White House's denials